Located just off of MD Route 4, Calverton is easily accessible from Calvert, Anne Arundel, St. Mary’s, Charles, and Prince George’s Counties.
From Baltimore area and Baltimore/Washington International Airport:
- From I-795, take the Baltimore Beltway I-695S, outer loop to I-97.
- Merge onto I97S via Exit 4 toward Annapolis.
- Take 32W/ Route 3S toward Bowie.
- Merge onto Route 3S / Crain Hwy.
- Crain Hwy becomes 301S / N Crain Hwy.
- You will pass through Bowie's business district, and will be on 301 for about 10 more miles. Calverton School is about 24 miles from the Rt 3/Rt 4 intersection,
- Take Route 4S, toward Prince Frederick.
From the Capital Beltway:
- Exit onto Route 4/Pennsylvania Ave. toward Upper Marlboro.
- Follow Route 4 for about 30 miles.
- Calverton is about 1.5 miles past the Cox Road intersection (with traffic light), at the flashing yellow light.
- If you come to Plum Point Rd, you have passed the school.
From Points South:
- Take Route 4N, towards Prince Frederick.
- Continue on Route 4/N past the Plum Point Rd intersection and Calverton School Rd is on the right (at the flashing yellow light).
300 Calverton School Road
Huntingtown, MD 20639
410.535.6169 Founder's Hall
410-535-6934 Business Office