The Calverton School is committed to assisting our families with a safe and efficient means of transportation to and from school. Transportation services provided by The Calverton School are designed with the safety and welfare of our students as a priority. In keeping with this philosophy, all bus runs are kept to a maximum travel time of one hour, with the exception of the PM Activity Bus. We offer bus service to the following areas, although all runs are subject to change or cancellation depending on interest and registration.
NEW!! PM Activity Bus now available for the 2014-2015 school year! Departs Calverton daily at 5:45 p.m. This bus will exit campus right onto Route 4 northbound. The bus will do a loop to include Northern Calvert, Upper Marlboro, Brandywine & Hughesville before heading back to campus. It is expected to arrive in Hughesville at about 7:15 p.m.
Southern Anne Arundel County $2,800
Rt. 2 Corridor, pick-up and drop-off locations TBD
Prince George's / Northern Calvert Counties $2,800
Bowie (TBD - intersection of Rt. 301 & Rt. 197)
Upper Marlboro (Rt. 301/Rt. 4 - Giant Food)
Dunkirk (Hallmark a.m., Urgent Care p.m.)
St. Mary's / Lower Calvert Counties $2,800
Rt. 235 & Wildwood Shopping Center
Solomons Island (McDonalds)
Cove Point Park and Ride
Charles County $2,800
White Plains (Demarr Road)
LaPlata (Food Lion)
- One way bus service $1570
- Daily drop-in service/one-way charge $20
- Pick-up and Drop-off locations are subject to change based on ridership
- A 2% prepaid tuition discount applies to all tuition that is paid in full by July 1, 2014.
- A 50% tuition reduction applies for the third child with the fourth child riding free. (Not applicable to One-Way Service.)