In our rapidly changing global community, our commitment to integrity, diversity, and community engagement will provide our students with the skills and confidence required to collaborate and positively impact communities locally and globally.
• Instill in every student, staff member, and family the importance of the Calverton Philosophy of Honor and develop programs related to ethics, leadership, and community service.
• Enrich the school population through broadened efforts to recruit and support students and faculty from diverse backgrounds; expand the number of international students living in the Residential Villiage.
• Research, develop and implement plans to acknowledge, understand, celebrate, and enhance the diversity of the school community.
• Strongly advance a culture and experience that promotes ethical and honorable decisionmaking, strong character, and the ability to respond constructively to the pressures of modern life.
• Develop a community engagement programming to promote a vibrant partnership between school and the local community.
• Develop and maintain meaningful engagement with and from parents/guardians and other members of the community to enrich and support all students in the learning environment.