2022-2023 Scholarship Competition
The Calverton School invites prospective NEW students entering grades 9 and 10 to participate in our 2022-2023 Scholarship Competition. Scholarship awards will be based on academic strength, character, community service and extracurricular involvement, and community contributions.
TOP SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
For a NEW Prospective 9th or 10th Grade Student
Full Tuition Scholarship (for 4 years)
Other partial scholarships will be awarded. To participate, the following requirements are due by January 10, 2022.
To be completed by the student:
- Complete and Submit a SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Submit a Written Essay (Supplemental Essay Question - Other than academics, how do
you plan to contribute to the Calverton community?)
- Submit Most Recent Report Card
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation
To be completed by the parent:
- Complete an application for financial aid - FAST FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION
Finalists for the Upper School full tuition scholarship will be invited back to campus to participate in a two-part interview process.
All participants must have a completed application for admission on file.
Please submit your scholarship application, report card, letter of recommendation, and written essay to Dawn Rhoads at email@example.com by January 10, 2022.