Daily Screening Criteria
Dear Calverton Parents,
To help ensure the safety and health of our campus, daily temperature checks and health screening responses are mandatory for all students, faculty, and staff on campus. This information must be reported each morning using the COVID-19 Response Form found in each family's ParentsWeb account.
Prior to coming to school, please take your child(ren)'s temperature, check symptoms for all members of your household, and complete the COVID-19 Response Form in ParentsWeb. This is required each day for every child attending classes on campus. Please do not complete the response form on distance learning days. A second temperature check will be done upon arrival to school.
When completing the response form, you will provide your child's temperature and answer the following questions:
- Has your child had a fever above 99.5 in the last 24 hours?
- Is your child exhibiting any of these symptoms? Fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, worsening cough, sore throat, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, headache or loss of taste or smell ?
- Is anyone in your household experiencing any of these symptoms? Fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, worsening cough, sore throat, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, headache or loss of taste or smell ?
- Has your child been in close contact in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
If you answer yes to any of the questions on the response form, please stay home and contact your physician for further guidance.
This process will only take a few minutes to complete each morning. For ease of access and to minimize the impact on your morning routine, we recommend using the Renweb Home App on your mobile device to complete the response form. Renweb Home will provide you instance access to ParentsWeb, anytime, anywhere. The yearly subscription fee is $4.99 per family.
To learn more about Renweb Home for iOS, click here.
To learn more about Renweb Home for Androids, click here.
Downloading the mobile app is not required. The COVID-19 Response Form can also be accessed in ParentsWeb on your home computer.
Follow these steps to access and complete your daily COVID-19 response form:
In ParentsWeb, in the "School" section,
- Select "Web Forms"
- Click "COVID Response Form - Family"
- Complete the "COVID Response Form - Student" for each child
We want to thank everyone in advance for helping as we work together to stay safe and healthy!
If you need assistance with the response form or your ParentsWeb accounts, please contact Dawn Rhoads at email@example.com. If you have concerns regarding COVID-19 symptoms, please feel free to contact our school nurse, Mary Pesetsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Calverton School