Upper School Text Books
Upper School Text Books can be order through MBS Direct/Calverton, our virtual bookstore. Our store will be open for the new school year on June 12th—ready to take your order! The MBS Direct/Calverton site address is http://direct.mbsbooks.com/calverton.htm. For assistance with your order, MBS Direct customer service can be reached at 1-800-325-3252.
Free Shipping Available July 10th - 16thTo order your text books TODAY, click here!The books are grouped by grade, and then by subject. Everything you need should be listed under your current grade. If you are taking a class in a different grade, you may need to go into a different grade to find your course and book.
Some helpful hints are as follows:
- You may order online 24 hours a day, or by mail.
- You may pay by major credit card. Personal checks/money orders are also accepted if you order by mail.
- Used Books – While you may purchase new books, the MBS textbook buyers make every effort to maximize the numbers of used books available, providing you with a 25% savings. (Dan Waldspurger, English, prefers new books so the text is not highlighted.)
- Textbooks Buyback – An online site is provided for students wishing to sell their books back (http://www.mbsdirect.net/). In addition, two weeks prior to the end of the school year, you will receive an email or letter (if your books have a resale value) listing the price MBS Direct will pay for your textbooks. A prepaid shipping label will be included for your convenience in sending the books back for resale. MBS Direct will send a check directly to you for the value of any books they purchase from you in buyback.
- Most electives don’t have books or the teacher will provide copies for student use.
- The study guides are NOT required. It is a marketing tool recommended by MBS Direct, not by The Calverton School.
- The backspace key can be used to go back to the main menu if you make an error or your order can be corrected before you finalize your bill.
If you have any questions or feedback about your order, please contact MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or Lisa Gruzenski at 410-535-0216, ext. 1103. This is a new process for some – please don’t hesitate to ask questions or let us know if there is a problem. We are here to help.