Due to inclement weather, TCS is closing today at 12:30pm. Buses will leave campus at 12:35pm. Please drive safe.
Located just off of MD Route 4, Calverton is easily accessible from Calvert, Anne Arundel, St. Mary’s, Charles, and Prince George’s Counties.
From Baltimore area and Baltimore/Washington International Airport:
- From I-795, take the Baltimore Beltway I-695S, outer loop to I-97.
- Merge onto I97S via Exit 4 toward Annapolis.
- Take 32W/ Route 3S toward Bowie.
- Merge onto Route 3S / Crain Hwy.
- Crain Hwy becomes 301S / N Crain Hwy.
- You will pass through Bowie's business district, and will be on 301 for about 10 more miles. Calverton School is about 24 miles from the Rt 3/Rt 4 intersection,
- Take Route 4S, toward Prince Frederick.
From the Capital Beltway:
- Exit onto Route 4/Pennsylvania Ave. toward Upper Marlboro.
- Follow Route 4 for about 30 miles.
- Calverton is about 1.5 miles past the Cox Road intersection (with traffic light), at the flashing yellow light.
- If you come to Plum Point Rd, you have passed the school.
From Points South:
- Take Route 4N, towards Prince Frederick.
- Continue on Route 4/N past the Plum Point Rd intersection and Calverton School Rd is on the right (at the flashing yellow light).
300 Calverton School Road
Huntingtown, MD 20639
410.535.6169 Founders' Hall
410.535.6934 Business Office